A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tromanhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tromanhauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tromanhauser, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tromanhauser graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tromanhauser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Glenn Tromanhauser MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Tromanhauser practice?
- Dr. Scott Tromanhauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tromanhauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton, MA.
See Newton Surgeons.