A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark True is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark True, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. True has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Scott True MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. True practice?
- Dr. Mark True has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark True practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springboro, OH and Lebanon, OH.
See Middletown Surgeons.