Learn more about Dr. Mark True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark True is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark True, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. True has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. True accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. True practice?
Dr. Mark True practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH and Lebanon, OH.
See Middletown Surgeons.