Dr. Scott Trufant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Trufant?

August 29th, 2016

Dr. Trufant had awful bedside manners. He seemed to always be in a rush and I didn't like that. In my opinion, he lacks knowledge. He never seemed to be able to answer a question without searching for it on his computer. For that I can ask Dr. Google to help me at home. I changed physicians ando was diagnosed with a serious illness that could have been treated if he would have cared enough to take my concerns seriously. He always told me, "don't worry it's probably nothing because you're young... your problem is that you worry too much???? Now I have to pay for his negligence.

October 17th, 2015

Dr. Scott Trufant has a great bedside manner. He seems to care for my health problems as if I were his mother. Although he's busy, he takes the time to listen and I often feel like I'm his only patient. He's second to none!

November 19th, 2014

He is unprofessional and always in a rush, the absolute worst doctor...

I saw doctor Trufant for too long just because he is 5 minutes away from my house, but he is the type of doctor you want to stay away from because he is always in a hurry to get out of the room and he always seems very anxious. He saw me and my husband for a couple of years and we always said until we find a good doctor but we didn't have the time to look because of work. We didn't have any serious illness so it was not our priority to. However I got very sick and Dr. Trufant seems to either have no experience with people who are very I'll or he is just lazy and prefers the 5 minutes in and out patients that have an easy treatable illnes. I found another doctor that I am thrilled he does not see me as another number but as a human being looking for help and I am greatly thankful for that. I hope this helps someone. As you can imagine I would never recommend this awful physician to anyone. And remember BEWARE if you are not perfectly healthy.

March 22nd, 2013

Doesn't listen and doesn't know me as his patient. Have been with him for at least two years and also my children. Doesn't recognize me and never seems to listen. Going to find another doctor, as I feel he should know me by now. Office is very nice, staff is very nice, and very easy to get appointments when needed. Don't bring to urgent care on the weekends, waste of time, as they told me they can't do any bloodwork on weekend and would need to come back to check this when my daughter was sick????

November 16th, 2012

Over all opinion of appointments.

Every appointment that I go to I have always been greeted with a friendly & cheerful staff member, the staff are polite when they room you and get your vitals. The doctor is very professional, always puts out his hand and says "how are you doing today". We go through the appointment, he answers any questions I may have and he takes care of me needs. He always politely says goodbye & that he'll see me in a few months. I have never had a problem with the clinic or my doctor. It's so nice to go to a place that reminds you of the way things used to be "back in the day".

May 15th, 2010

Really listened

I felt like he really listened to me. I did get better.

December 19th, 2016