A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Trumble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Trumble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Trumble, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trumble graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trumble has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trumble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Trumble practice?
Dr. Scott Trumble practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, IN and Elkhart, IN.
See Goshen Orthopedic Surgeons.