A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tsai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital
- Kindred Hospital-Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Su-Waye Tsai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Scott Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tsai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Radiologists.