Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Tunis
Dr. Scott Tunis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC, with other offices in Wilmington, NC and Wilmington, NC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and General Surgery. Dr. Tunis is affiliated with McLeod Loris, Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center and New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Dr. Tunis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Tunis has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Tunis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.
Dr. Katherine Ochsner
Wilmington, NC 0.35 mi30
Dr. Fazil Mohamed II
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Gynecology
Wilmington, NC 0.36 mi18
Dr. Gregory Johnson
Wilmington, NC 0.36 mi15