Dr. Scott Tunis, MD
Ophthalmologist, Eye Physician and Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Doc!  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

Dr Tunis is an amazing Dr in every way. I had 2 cataract surgeries with accompanying lasik adjustments. Dr. Tunis made sure my eyesight was as close to perfect as he could get it. He and his entire staff are caring professionals. Dr. Tunis deserves the highest available rating - he is truly the best!

|  Excellent experience!!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2009

Dr. Tunis was wonderful. My wait time was minimal and he has a great personality. He seemed very knowledgeable and experienced and I felt very comfortable with him. His staff is friendly and always smiling. I highly recommend Dr. Tunis to anyone needing and ophthalmologist in the area.

|  Best Eye Surgeon Around!!  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2008

I have heard so many friends and co-workers speak very highly of Dr. Tunis, and everything they said was true. Dr. Tunis is very knowledgeable, has a great "bedside" manner, and has always been very respectful of my time. I wait very little when I arrive for an appointment and have been very impressed with the friendliness and knowledge of his staff as well. I would recommend Dr. Tunis for anyone needing eye surgery!!