A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Turner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Turner, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Turner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Turner DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Scott Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Turner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Internists and Denison Cardiologists.