Learn more about Dr. Scott Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Turner, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Turner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Turner DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Scott Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Turner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX.
See Sherman Internists and Sherman Cardiologists.