A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Turner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Turner, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Turner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Turner DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Scott Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Turner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Internists and Denison Cardiologists.