A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tushla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tushla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tushla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tushla graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tushla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Tushla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Tushla practice?
- Dr. Scott Tushla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Tushla practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.