Dr. Scott Tushla, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great experience. Took a friend in because she had an eye injury. Seen immediately...took great care of her!

Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very professional

Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tushla has address every medical need I have and identified issues I wasn't aware of. I recommend him.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent "Family-Medicine" doctor. Knows his field and his patients, easy to communicate with. I'm quite satisfied with Dr. Tushla!

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I gave the Dr. xlecnt across the board. he is a very fine Dr. if he does not know the answer, he will send you to someone who does.

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

You couldn't find a better Doctor anywhere!

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My Mom and I love him as a doctor and he has a great staff.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is genuinely determined to provide the best care possible.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla listens... He hears what you think is wrong and considers that in his evaluation. He assesses the medical situation thoroughly and if a referral or prescription is necessary it's handled then with no waiting. Great Doctor.

Jun 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla is knowledgeable, caring, kind. He saw me after hours to treat a serious infection, and cared enough to follow up with phone calls over the weekend. He rocks!

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tulsha addressed the family's concern and is closely monitoring her meds.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr tushla always takes his time with my spots, I don't feel rushed. He stays up on the latest medical news and my experience he is an all around great doctor!??

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent skills and sincere caring demeanor. Pays attention to patient concerns, not the clock. Docs like Tushla are a rare find these days.

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla is like a country doctor. He really knows his craft and always takes as much time as necessary to listen and address any issues or concerns. He is out of network for me and it's worth it to pay extra to go to him and his rates are very fair.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I can call Dr. Tushla's office for an appointment and can usually be seen within a few days. In cases where I needed to be seen immediately, the office has always managed to accommodate me. I am very happy to have Dr. Tushla as my primary care physician.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

An excellent primary care physician for me.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thanks Doctor

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla is a wonderful doctor. He reminds me of the old-fashioned doctors that would make house calls when seeing their patients. He is caring, concerned, listens, and provides excellent health education and advise.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla is a kind and caring medical provider. I am very satisfied with him.

Apr 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was last minute. My Dr. worked me.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Scott is a very good doctor. He is very perceptive and provides outstanding medical care.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am 34 years old and have legitimate anxiety issues. Every Dr. I spoke with over the years gave excuses, and even some really odd meds. Dr. Tushla listened, we spoke about family, work stress, financial, and having a new baby can be stressful helped 100%

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla has given my disabled sister the care and attention she needs on an ongoing basis for over 5 years. He goes the extra mile to work with her specialists for input is and puts her needs first even when her limitations make that a challenge.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla and ALL of his staff are very kind and courteous medical professionals, which sure makes life a lot easier when your just not feeling very darn well.

Mar 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I definitely felt that Dr. Tushla was my advocate. He is a 40 minute drive from my house but worth it. Dr. Tushla took the time to explain my condition and helped me get the medication that was right for me.

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I/we our family love Dr. Tushla. He has been our Dr. for maybe over 10 years now!! He is the best, always listens to me and knows how to handle all my meds. He is great with my son and husband also. He was very caring and saw me right away at the CMH.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very efficient and concerned of my health

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tusla is a pleasure to work with. I have never waited more than 10 minutes, he takes the time to listen, and doesn't rush through. He doesn't order unnecessary tests or scans, but he gets to the problem and gets you back up and running.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'd say this provider is poor in medication management.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor!

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and caring doctor and surgeon!!!!!!

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very good DR. very knowaglable

by Helen Elardo on Jan 13th, 2015

attentive, caring

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Innoculations for overseas travel. Our needs were met in a professional manner.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor who is easy to reach and to get in to see him. I recommend him highly.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He only reviews 1 complaint per visit. He is too enthusiastic in trying newer medications on patients, disregarding actual necessity

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Cheryl Aronson on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr tushla is wonderful as is his staff

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A medical practitioner to be trusted. Best Doctor I've had as an adult - he really does listen and respond.

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.tushla is very attentive to his patients, he expresses a genuine concern he is very knowledgeable in every field.the doctors staff is prompt and very polite always with a smile I would recommend him to everyone.

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional

Dec 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla and his staff make you feel like you are a priority and he takes the necessary time to address your immediate health concerns and future healthcare.

Dec 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Incredible medical knowledge and compassion. Asks the right questions and excellent diagnostician.

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Dr. Tushla and staff.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla has demonstrated to be a compassionate physician. He has always taken his time to listen and treat me accordingly. His bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, and attentive. His office staff is professional, friendly and efficient!

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My answer to "Was your medical concern addressed?" is My appointment was set at the doctor's request. I did not have another reason for being there.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla did an excellent job pinpointing a significant health problem.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice professional md maybe the nurses should take a class on professionalism though nothing should ever get personal

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have dealt with 2 problems all year and other doctors and specialists had nothing to offer. Dr Tushla told me what would resolve the issues. So grateful

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR TULSA, IS A GOOD DOCTOR. HE ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS AND TOOK TIME WITH ME. THAT I LIKE I'M NOT HURRIED.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tushla spent time listening and inquiring about my ailment. Explained what he understood and asked if i had any questions. He does a good job of understanding my needs to get better and also relates his experience with what I may be experiencing.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr. In Ventura. Cares about you and helps solve and prevent medical issues.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a patient of Dr. Tushla's, he has always addressed my medical concerns/physical complaints in a professional manner, referring out to Specialists when appropriate and prescribing appropriate medications/treatments when necessary. His staff are AWESOME

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am still a new patient. I am standing back to see how it all goes down the line. I do like how Dr. Tushala explains things, but confused how my lab work is not in my file when it is my appointment time.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla himself is always great. The nurse that took my blood pressure was not competent. She didn't know to lock the gage so it didn't leak air, I am a nurse and she did not read it correctly, the result was wrong. Maybe she should be trained again

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tusha Is A Great Doctor Who Really Cares About His Patients Who Really Cares about HiS patients

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tushla is a thoughtful person that makes complex medical information easy to understand. I would recommend Dr Tushlia to my friends and family. A

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doc.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Dr. Tushla answering his own phones late in the evenings to schedule appointments and personally calling with follow-up information on occasion.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Personable, authentic and friendly. They are awesome!!

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Couldn't have asked for more. My medical concerns were addressed thoroughly and professionally. 100% of his attention span was geared toward my questions during my visit. Very happy.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

How nice to have a REAL Doc take care of you!! This is a thing if the past. Thanks for really caring, Dr. T

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent care. Kind man. Great Smile. Nice people. Good Doc.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Only Problem Was That I Had A HeadAche For Three Days And I Told Him And He Gave Me A Shot. When I Told Him That It didn't Work And Called To Tell Him So, He Did Nothing.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a consumate professional.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla is very attentive and has a great staff. His office is conveniently located directly across from Community Memorial Hospital, which is comforting to know for emergency situations that could develop. Wait time is minimal also.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Good doctor and clean office! show details Good doctor and clean office!
Mar 2nd, 2014

I have a bit of doctor-phobia, but Dr. Tushla makes me feel at ease. Part of the reason is being able to get in, in a timely manner and not being left waiting in the waiting room too long. He has always diagnosed my problems accurately, and I've felt better soon after seeing him. Nice guy, nice office staff, and clean office!

Jan 12th, 2014

Switched to him a few months ago and have seen him twice since (cold and joint pain). Small office, curteous office girls, short wait time which was a relief from the last clinics i had been to. I was nervous seeing a doctor but he was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. I had an in office shot, picked up my meds, and felting better. Would definitely recommend. Ps: my first appointment I had told the scheduler that I wasn't feeling well, I called at 12 and they got me in the same day at 3. Awesome!

Mar 21st, 2012

I have only needed my annual physicals and a couple of follow ups, but all of the visits were excellent. Highly recommended.

WE LOVE DOCTOR TUSHLA! show details WE LOVE DOCTOR TUSHLA!
Sep 28th, 2011

My whole family has been using Dr.Tushla for years. He is very caring and great for people with no insurance. Appointments are quick and easy and his staff is great.

Dr Tushla is way doctors used to be show details Dr Tushla is way doctors used to be
by RG on Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Tushla always take time with me and never makes me feel rushed. He gives me his undivided attention and even asks me if I have any other questions. Unlike other doctors I've had, he asks me while he is still sitting down and not while heading out the door.

Jul 1st, 2010

I have had a few doctors during my life and Dr. Tushla has been my favorite. He is easy to get into, very friendly, and takes the time to talk with you about things.

Jun 24th, 2010

Run, do not walk away from this guy! Doesn't know what he is doing and his office is filthy!!!

Wonderful primary care doc show details Wonderful primary care doc
by Ann Whitten on Oct 29th, 2009

I've had to change my PCP through Seaviewfour times and got lucky enough to get Dr. Tushla, his office staff is friendly and efficient, the doctor spends time and listens to you. He helped me tremendously through some scary medical problems, diagnosed poorly by a previous doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.