Family Physicians

245 N Brent St
Suite 103
Ventura, CA 93003
805-648-2068
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Good doctor and clean office!  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2014

I have a bit of doctor-phobia, but Dr. Tushla makes me feel at ease. Part of the reason is being able to get in, in a timely manner and not being left waiting in the waiting room too long. He has always diagnosed my problems accurately, and I've felt better soon after seeing him. Nice guy, nice office staff, and clean office!

Jan 12th, 2014

Switched to him a few months ago and have seen him twice since (cold and joint pain). Small office, curteous office girls, short wait time which was a relief from the last clinics i had been to. I was nervous seeing a doctor but he was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. I had an in office shot, picked up my meds, and felting better. Would definitely recommend. Ps: my first appointment I had told the scheduler that I wasn't feeling well, I called at 12 and they got me in the same day at 3. Awesome!

Mar 21st, 2012

I have only needed my annual physicals and a couple of follow ups, but all of the visits were excellent. Highly recommended.

|  WE LOVE DOCTOR TUSHLA!  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

My whole family has been using Dr.Tushla for years. He is very caring and great for people with no insurance. Appointments are quick and easy and his staff is great.

|  Dr Tushla is way doctors used to be  |  show details
by RG on Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Tushla always take time with me and never makes me feel rushed. He gives me his undivided attention and even asks me if I have any other questions. Unlike other doctors I've had, he asks me while he is still sitting down and not while heading out the door.

Jul 1st, 2010

I have had a few doctors during my life and Dr. Tushla has been my favorite. He is easy to get into, very friendly, and takes the time to talk with you about things.

Jun 24th, 2010

Run, do not walk away from this guy! Doesn't know what he is doing and his office is filthy!!!

|  Wonderful primary care doc  |  show details
by Ann Whitten on Oct 29th, 2009

I've had to change my PCP through Seaviewfour times and got lucky enough to get Dr. Tushla, his office staff is friendly and efficient, the doctor spends time and listens to you. He helped me tremendously through some scary medical problems, diagnosed poorly by a previous doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.