Dr. Scott Tushla, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Helen Elardo on Jan 13th, 2015

attentive, caring

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Cheryl Aronson on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr tushla is wonderful as is his staff

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have dealt with 2 problems all year and other doctors and specialists had nothing to offer. Dr Tushla told me what would resolve the issues. So grateful

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR TULSA, IS A GOOD DOCTOR. HE ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS AND TOOK TIME WITH ME. THAT I LIKE I'M NOT HURRIED.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tushla spent time listening and inquiring about my ailment. Explained what he understood and asked if i had any questions. He does a good job of understanding my needs to get better and also relates his experience with what I may be experiencing.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr. In Ventura. Cares about you and helps solve and prevent medical issues.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a patient of Dr. Tushla's, he has always addressed my medical concerns/physical complaints in a professional manner, referring out to Specialists when appropriate and prescribing appropriate medications/treatments when necessary. His staff are AWESOME

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am still a new patient. I am standing back to see how it all goes down the line. I do like how Dr. Tushala explains things, but confused how my lab work is not in my file when it is my appointment time.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla himself is always great. The nurse that took my blood pressure was not competent. She didn't know to lock the gage so it didn't leak air, I am a nurse and she did not read it correctly, the result was wrong. Maybe she should be trained again

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tusha Is A Great Doctor Who Really Cares About His Patients Who Really Cares about HiS patients

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tushla is a thoughtful person that makes complex medical information easy to understand. I would recommend Dr Tushlia to my friends and family. A

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doc.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Dr. Tushla answering his own phones late in the evenings to schedule appointments and personally calling with follow-up information on occasion.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Personable, authentic and friendly. They are awesome!!

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Couldn't have asked for more. My medical concerns were addressed thoroughly and professionally. 100% of his attention span was geared toward my questions during my visit. Very happy.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

How nice to have a REAL Doc take care of you!! This is a thing if the past. Thanks for really caring, Dr. T

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent care. Kind man. Great Smile. Nice people. Good Doc.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Only Problem Was That I Had A HeadAche For Three Days And I Told Him And He Gave Me A Shot. When I Told Him That It didn't Work And Called To Tell Him So, He Did Nothing.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a consumate professional.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tushla is very attentive and has a great staff. His office is conveniently located directly across from Community Memorial Hospital, which is comforting to know for emergency situations that could develop. Wait time is minimal also.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Good doctor and clean office! show details Good doctor and clean office!
Mar 2nd, 2014

I have a bit of doctor-phobia, but Dr. Tushla makes me feel at ease. Part of the reason is being able to get in, in a timely manner and not being left waiting in the waiting room too long. He has always diagnosed my problems accurately, and I've felt better soon after seeing him. Nice guy, nice office staff, and clean office!

Jan 12th, 2014

Switched to him a few months ago and have seen him twice since (cold and joint pain). Small office, curteous office girls, short wait time which was a relief from the last clinics i had been to. I was nervous seeing a doctor but he was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. I had an in office shot, picked up my meds, and felting better. Would definitely recommend. Ps: my first appointment I had told the scheduler that I wasn't feeling well, I called at 12 and they got me in the same day at 3. Awesome!

Mar 21st, 2012

I have only needed my annual physicals and a couple of follow ups, but all of the visits were excellent. Highly recommended.

WE LOVE DOCTOR TUSHLA! show details WE LOVE DOCTOR TUSHLA!
Sep 28th, 2011

My whole family has been using Dr.Tushla for years. He is very caring and great for people with no insurance. Appointments are quick and easy and his staff is great.

Dr Tushla is way doctors used to be show details Dr Tushla is way doctors used to be
by RG on Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Tushla always take time with me and never makes me feel rushed. He gives me his undivided attention and even asks me if I have any other questions. Unlike other doctors I've had, he asks me while he is still sitting down and not while heading out the door.

Jul 1st, 2010

I have had a few doctors during my life and Dr. Tushla has been my favorite. He is easy to get into, very friendly, and takes the time to talk with you about things.

Jun 24th, 2010

Run, do not walk away from this guy! Doesn't know what he is doing and his office is filthy!!!

Wonderful primary care doc show details Wonderful primary care doc
by Ann Whitten on Oct 29th, 2009

I've had to change my PCP through Seaviewfour times and got lucky enough to get Dr. Tushla, his office staff is friendly and efficient, the doctor spends time and listens to you. He helped me tremendously through some scary medical problems, diagnosed poorly by a previous doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.