A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tykodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tykodi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tykodi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tykodi, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tykodi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tykodi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Simon Tykodi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Tykodi practice?
- Dr. Scott Tykodi has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tykodi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.