A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tykodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tykodi, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tykodi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tykodi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Simon Tykodi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Tykodi practice?
- Dr. Scott Tykodi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Tykodi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.