A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tykodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tykodi, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tykodi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tykodi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tykodi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans