A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tykodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tykodi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tykodi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tykodi, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tykodi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tykodi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Simon Tykodi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Tykodi practice?
- Dr. Scott Tykodi has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tykodi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.