Dr. Scott Tyler MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2016
Highly Recommended. He give a personal touch to your medical needs. I have been seeing Doc Tyler for over 20 years.

December 3rd, 2015
Patient 15 years
Personable and thorough!

July 9th, 2012
Dr Tyler has been my octor for 18 years
I have followed Dr Tyler from kent, wa to bellevue, wa. He has always been a great doctor and listened to my concerns as well as explained in detail about his concerns. My son has been seeing him since he was 7 years old and still loves him! I wouldn't want any other doctor!

November 12th, 2011
Dr. Tyler is highly personable and makes us feel comfortable when we go to see him. I have come to trust his diagnosis and the resulting treatment. I highly recommend him to anyone.

October 21st, 2011
Love this doctor!
I have been seeing Doctor Tyler for about 18 years. I followed him from the medical group he was with to his private practice. He always knows who I am and remembers my family. He is professional and explains things clearly. He treatss you like a person not a number.

March 22nd, 2011
Good person, but I need a doctor not a friend
Very good guy, never had any personal issues or problems with Dr. Tyler. He always seems to care and never rushes you out of the office. He will spend as much time with you as you need.My reservations come from how he operates: as a medical delegator. I was his patient for four years and I can't remember - outside of his writing me prescriptions - anything Dr. Tyler actually *did* for me other than sending me to other doctors. I understand some specialists require referrals but I never received basic medical care. I've since switched providers and my new doctor is able to solve many of my issues in-house without sending me to the hospital to see a specialist. Also, I was rubbed the wrong way by receiving co-pay bills in the mail after office visits. I always pay the co-pay *during* my visit, but I'd frequently get bills from his office regarding specific visits - citing that no co-pay was made. I'd be able to clear this up with the receptionist every time, but still, more than once was too many times for this to happen. I also wasn't keen on his office requiring a co-pay for follow-up visits that were just to pick up prescriptions. On a visit where I literally was only picking up a prescription re-fill slip, I'd be charged a co-pay and my medical charged a full doctor visit. I guess I just have a problem with that. My last doctor would actually take care of calling my drugstore for me, thus not requiring me to come in and get a piece of paper. Dr. Tyler never did call in any prescriptions for me, and would often ask me to come in to pick them up.... and then another co-pay charge.I stopped visiting him over a year ago, and since then my new doctor has largely addressed many of the issues I grappled with for years with Dr. Tyler.In the end, he's a terribly nice guy and I trust that he genuinely cares about his patients. After many years of not resolving my issues, however, I realized I needed a doctor more than a friend.

February 21st, 2011
Dr Tyler has been my physician for 6 years. He has helped me change my life from an unhealthy heavy drinker to a very healthy 55 year old. He is easy to talk to and is non judgmental. I would recommend him to anyone who is facing life changes or just wants a doctor who is willing to listen.

January 12th, 2016