A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Ubillos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ubillos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Ubillos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubillos graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ubillos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Ubillos MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Ubillos practice?
- Dr. Scott Ubillos has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Ubillos practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Internists and Wesley Chapel Infectious Disease Doctors.