Learn more about Dr. Scott Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ulmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulmer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ulmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Ulmer, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulmer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Ulmer MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Ulmer practice?
- Dr. Scott Ulmer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Ulmer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.