A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Watkins, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Watkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott V Watkins MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott V. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Scott Watkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Watkins practices Radiation Oncology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Oncologists.