Learn more about Dr. Scott Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Watkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Watkins, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Watkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott V Watkins MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott V. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Scott Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Watkins practices Radiation Oncology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Radiation Oncologists.