A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Van Appledorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Van Appledorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Van Appledorn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Appledorn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Appledorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Van Appledorn MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Van Appledorn practice?
- Dr. Scott Van Appledorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Van Appledorn practices Urology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Urologists.