A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Van Why:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Why
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Van Why Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Van Why, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Why graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Why has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Van Why MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Van Why practice?
- Dr. Scott Van Why has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Van Why practices Pediatric Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.