Learn more about Dr. Scott Van Why:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Why
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Van Why Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Van Why, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Why graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Why has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Van Why MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Van Why practice?
- Dr. Scott Van Why has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Van Why practices Pediatric Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Nephrologists.