A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Van Why:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Van Why, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Why graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Why has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Renal and Hypertension
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott K Van Why MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Van Why practice?
- Dr. Scott Van Why has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Van Why practices Pediatric Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.