Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Van Valin
Dr. Scott Van Valin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Van Valin is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee and Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Van Valin has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Scott Van Valin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. John Thometz
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi39
Dr. Shayne Fehr
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi6
Dr. Thomas Sato
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi29