A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Vandenbelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Vandenbelt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Vandenbelt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenbelt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vandenbelt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Special Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Vandenbelt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Vandenbelt practice?
- Dr. Scott Vandenbelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Vandenbelt practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.