A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Nerve Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vandenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Russel Vandenberg MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Vandenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Vandenberg practices Pathology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See La Jolla Pathologists.