A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Nerve Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vandenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Vandenberg practice?
Dr. Scott Vandenberg practices Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.