Dr. Scott Vanlue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Vanlue?

February 8th, 2017

Practice Closed

Dr. Van Lue accepted me as a new patient and treated me when he knew he was going to close his practice. It cost very significant money to have all the testing done to see him in the first place. After diagnosis I had one phone follow up. I was devastated to hear, not from him, but FROM HIS COMPOUNDING PHARMACY that he was no longer seeing patients. I expected so much more and I think I had a right to.

May 7th, 2013

Best All Natural Doctor Around!

Dr. VanLue is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He spends a lot of time with you and really tries to get to the root of your illness.

September 3rd, 2012

Former Patient

Dr. VanLue starts out real good. He's handsome and comes across as very caring. But trying to get him or the office to call back or get a response from him after a couple of visits is like pulling teeth, unless of course you are willing to pay the $350 (or whatever it is now) for that simple answer to your question. Dr. VanLue kept insisting I needed to take medication and testing that clearly did not agree with me and was pointless. I have also watched him completely mismanage a couple of patients care to the point where one had permanent issues and the other would have if she hadn't of known better than to continue taking the medication he insisted she needed to take. I can no longer refer anyone to this doctor.

August 2nd, 2012

At Last

I have been trying for years to find out what has been causing many strange symptoms in my body. I am so thankfull for Dr. Vanlue. I have seen my family doctor, gyns and others and no one was willing to look into what has been going on with me. I am doing so much better. I can get out of bed, I have the strength to excercise, no more brain fog, and many of my other strange symptoms have disappeared. My family life has also improved. I feel like myself again!!

March 14th, 2012

SOMEBODY SHOULD INVESTIGATE THIS SO-CALLED "DOCTOR"!!!

I sought treatment with this individual for a chronic illness (who was recommended in the most glowing terms) and was pretty shocked at what I encountered. This nominal doctor performed his first examination of me OVER THE PHONE!!! During this "consultation" he never even asked me any questions about my medical history, my general health or my symptoms. He told me that I would need to pay him a large sum of money up front for "medical testing" - after which he would render treatment that would change my life. When I told him that I needed a prescription for one of my medications immediately he told me that he would write it for me after we established a "doctor-patient relationship". In order to establish this relationship I would have to pay him some money (evidently it wasn't necessary for him to actually meet me or examine me properly). I never paid him one cent or had anything to do with him again. The reason that I sought him out in the first place is that there are some patients of his who are promoting him as some kind of miracle doctor who can cure conditions that are presently considered incurable. In retrospect I am very suspicious of these individuals' motives. I would encourage people to stay away and avoid being scammed.

July 8th, 2010

Disappointed

Cost too much for services rendered without even seeing this doctor face to face.

February 27th, 2010

Worth taking a chance on!

Very caring and sincere. Finds things other doctors missed for years. Thank God for this doctor, he treats you with respect and doesn't assume you're 'depressed,' or crazy when you're actually ill, like many doctors. He treats you like a human being. He may not solve all your problems, though he will try and does more than most!

September 18th, 2017