A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Vonderfecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vonderfecht
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Vonderfecht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonderfecht graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Vonderfecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thayer County Health Services
- Thayer County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Vonderfecht MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Vonderfecht practice?
- Dr. Scott Vonderfecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Vonderfecht practices Family Medicine near Hebron, NE.
See Hebron Primary Care Doctors.