A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Vonderfecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vonderfecht
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vonderfecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Vonderfecht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonderfecht graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Vonderfecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thayer County Health Services
- Thayer County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Vonderfecht MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Vonderfecht practice?
- Dr. Scott Vonderfecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Vonderfecht practices Family Medicine near Hebron, NE.
See Hebron Primary Care Doctors.