Learn more about Dr. Scott Vonderfecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vonderfecht
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Vonderfecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Vonderfecht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonderfecht graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Vonderfecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thayer County Health Services
- Thayer County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Vonderfecht MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Vonderfecht practice?
- Dr. Scott Vonderfecht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Vonderfecht practices Family Medicine near Deshler, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hebron, NE and Milligan, NE.
See Deshler Family Physicians.