A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barclay, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barclay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wade Barclay DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Barclay practice?
- Dr. Scott Barclay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Barclay practices Family Medicine near Big Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Big Spring Family Physicians.