The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Cowan
Dr. Scott Cowan, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cowan is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Cowan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Cowan has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Cowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Louis Samuels
Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Carlo-Gerardo Ramirez
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi21