A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Harris, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Harris MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Harris practice?
- Dr. Scott Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Harris practices Plastic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.