Dr. Scott Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Harris?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Scott Harris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2016

Great Surgeon

Dr. Harris is amazing! He performed a tummy tuck on one of my friends and she always raved about him. When I was ready to have a facial surgery I had wanted for years, I scheduled a consultation with him. He was easy to talk to, knowledgable and spent extensive time explaining the procedure to me. I had the surgery and couldn't be happier with my results. His staff was wonderful and made me feel very comfortable every step of the way. I highly recommend Dr. Harris for anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery.

April 23rd, 2012

Mrs. P. Wagner

I highly recommend Dr. Harris. My sister and I had our surgeries during summer time because we are both teachers and he was able to get our surgers done on same day, early morning as we requested. Recovery was fast and easy. He is the greatest. If I need any other work done, Dr. Harris is the doctor for me.

December 21st, 2011

Wonderful

Dr. Harris did a fantastic job on my boob job! I love them! Everything about this physician and facility has been top of the line. One of the things I love the most is that Dr will see you to follow up as long as you are willing to come. If I had any questions, they were ALWAYS open to a consultation or getting right on the phone. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

July 13th, 2011

Once our consultation began, I knew Dr. Harris was my #1 choice for surgery. My breast augmentation was amazing! I have since returned for eyes, face and nose ~ He did a spectacular job on each procedure! I have sent every friend of mine who has mentioned having plastic surgery to him and each one loves their results!Dr. Harris is an incredible surgeon! If you are thinking about plastic surgery ~ I highly recommend Dr. Harris and without a doubt - I know that you will also love your result!

November 4th, 2009

fantatic surgeon!!

Dr. Harris is a wonderful surgeon who took so much time with me and making me feel important. He was upfront and totally honest about the results to expect. I am so thrilled with the results and will refer all my friends and family to him! Everyone there makes you feel like family and never just another patient. Definitely go see Dr. Harris!

July 12th, 2016