A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Rainy Lake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Scott Johnson practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: International Falls, MN and Deer River, MN.
See Duluth Family Physicians, Duluth General Practitioners, and Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.