A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Rainy Lake Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Scott Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near International Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN and Virginia, MN.
See International Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.