A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rainy Lake Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Scott Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI and International Falls, MN.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Johnson, Dr. Scottie Johnson, Dr. Scotty Johnson