Dr. Scott Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2011
11 yr cancer patient
I was diagnosed with thyroid and ovarian cancers for 11 years. Without MD.Lee in my life, I would not have survived these past years. MD. Lee has the ability to take charge of this cancer so I may go on with my life. Thank you MD. Scott Lee.

June 22nd, 2009
EXCELLENT, CARING AND BRILLIANT DOCTOR!!!
DR. SCOTT LEE IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN IN THE LOMA LINDA SYSTEM! He is the ONLY physician to finally help me, after being diabetic since 1983. I'm not on an insulin pump - which is extending my life by at least ten years - I'm far more in control, and for the FIRST time my A1C test is down to 8.4 .... from 11 and 12 for years and years!!! Dr. Lee is absolutely brilliant .... extremely compassionate, and will surely be instrumental in making great inroads in treating diabetes. He's in great demand and speaks all over the world ... and is also the nicest, most down to earth person you could ever meet! He is absolutely passionate about his work and his patients. I hope I will always be in his care for many long years, yet! Do I recommend Dr.Lee? ABSOLUTELY!

October 1st, 2015