A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Patterson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Patterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Patterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Scott Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Patterson practices Surgery near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.