Learn more about Dr. Scott Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Patterson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Patterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Patterson practice?
Dr. Scott Patterson practices Surgery near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.