Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Patterson
Dr. Scott Patterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus. Dr. Patterson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Patterson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...