Learn more about Dr. Scott Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Patterson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Patterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Patterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Scott Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Patterson practices Surgery near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.