A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Warren Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Smith practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Family Physicians.