Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great, Caring Doctor show details Great, Caring Doctor
by Coleman on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Snyder is such a sweet man. He's very caring, open minded, and gave informative, wise advice. I always left my sessions feeling better and understood. I no longer live in the city where he practices, but when I moved and couldn't find a new psychiatrist accepting new patients, Dr. Snyder was willing to make accommodations for our appointments with alternating phone, and in-person visits. I would definitely recommend him as a psychiatrist to anyone looking in Athens.

Good luck making an appointment. show details Good luck making an appointment.
Dec 5th, 2014

I called the office to make an appointment around 4 PM on a weekday. I was left with an answering machine that instructed me to leave a message, and messages left after 4 PM would be addressed the following day. I left a message, but was not called back the next day. I tried calling again around 1:30 PM but learned that they close the office every day for a TWO HOUR lunch break. Today is Friday and I just tried calling again but they close the office at noon on Fridays. Must be nice working in an office that's closed the majority of the week.

Jul 19th, 2014

Dr. Synder can seem a bit curt at first, but I've seen him for years, and he actually has a very dry sense of humor. He's very knowledgable about the medications he's prescribing, takes time to listen to his patients, and his office staff is very willing to work with you if an emergency arises.

Jul 5th, 2014

Rude office staff and. he ineffective and mumbled. There was no concern with difficulty of dealing with his archaic office which does not have the ability to run a crefit card .

May 19th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Snyder for about 5 years, and I highly recommend him. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, and his staff is courteous and professional. Dr. Snyder listens to what's going on with me, trusts my input, is direct and to the point, and is clearly knowledgeable about what he's prescribing. Although he doesn't provide counseling, he worked with me to recommend counselors who accepted my insurance.