Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good luck making an appointment.  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2014

I called the office to make an appointment around 4 PM on a weekday. I was left with an answering machine that instructed me to leave a message, and messages left after 4 PM would be addressed the following day. I left a message, but was not called back the next day. I tried calling again around 1:30 PM but learned that they close the office every day for a TWO HOUR lunch break. Today is Friday and I just tried calling again but they close the office at noon on Fridays. Must be nice working in an office that's closed the majority of the week.

Jul 19th, 2014

Dr. Synder can seem a bit curt at first, but I've seen him for years, and he actually has a very dry sense of humor. He's very knowledgable about the medications he's prescribing, takes time to listen to his patients, and his office staff is very willing to work with you if an emergency arises.

Jul 5th, 2014

Rude office staff and. he ineffective and mumbled. There was no concern with difficulty of dealing with his archaic office which does not have the ability to run a crefit card .

May 19th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Snyder for about 5 years, and I highly recommend him. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, and his staff is courteous and professional. Dr. Snyder listens to what's going on with me, trusts my input, is direct and to the point, and is clearly knowledgeable about what he's prescribing. Although he doesn't provide counseling, he worked with me to recommend counselors who accepted my insurance.