Dr. Scott Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Because He Cares
The quality of care I have received has been unmatched. Dr Wilson takes the time to listen and observe as well as educate. I'm thankful for his continued efforts to be sure I am as healthy as I can be.

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Wilson is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He has the best bed side manner. Hes always smiling and can always make you laugh even when you feel miserable. He really cares about his patients and doesn't just treat you like money in his pocket.

February 16th, 2015
Professionalism at its best!

May 2nd, 2014
love this doctor
My family has been going to this doctor for years. He has the best bedside manner. He cares about his patients and NEVER makes you feel like your just a number or money in his pocket. Highly recommend him to everyone

March 29th, 2012
Has provided wonderful care! Was left hanging with a physician who didn't care after I had my first baby. Then went to him!!! Diagnosed me with ovarian cyst and PPD. His wife and him are wonderful!!!! Called office and was in tears from PPD and his office was very understanding and got me in quickly!

May 24th, 2011
Dr Wilson is smart and caring
Dr Scott Wilson is one of the funniest doctors you will ever meet. He is also very down to earth. I have known Dr. Wilson and his family since before he became a doctor. His family are all honest, hardworking, and kind people. He was also Valedictorian of his high school class at Scottsbluff. He treats my entire family. I have seen his partners come to him for questions or his opinions regarding patient care. He always seems to be smiling and you can tell cares very much for his patients and their health. He diagnosed and helped me through my medical issues (cervical cancer). Dr. Wilson has a very special place in our family's life. Lincoln is lucky to have him.

April 2nd, 2010
Dr. Scott Wilson is the best doctor I've ever had. He's a favorite with myself, my mother, and my brother.

November 11th, 2009
Have had several doctors in my lifetime but refuse to leave Dr. Wilson's care, he is the best in his field, takes time to care and has my best interests at heart. Very dedicated and keeps up with new treatments and procedures

September 30th, 2009
High Class Physician
I asked around town to find out who was known as a very good family physician. Dr. Scott Wilson's name kept coming up again and again. People told me he was a young (and even younger looking), compassionate, professional, pleasant, down to earth doctor. They were all right. Dr. Wilson treated me (38 year old female) and my daughter (17 year old) so well. He made us feel at ease and very comfortable. We have been seeing him for the past year now and have never had a better doctor. His practice looks to be mostly young families and their kids. My sister also sees him for her Gyn care too and loves him. I recommend him highly.

June 8th, 2009
One of best doctors I've ever met
Dr. Wilson is well known in Lincoln as one of the best, if not, the best family physician. He is extremely smart and very likable.