Learn more about Dr. Scott Wachhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wachhorst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachhorst
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachhorst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wachhorst, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachhorst graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wachhorst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott P Wachhorst MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Wachhorst practice?
- Dr. Scott Wachhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wachhorst practices Neurological Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Surgeons.