Learn more about Dr. Scott Wachhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wachhorst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachhorst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachhorst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wachhorst, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachhorst graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wachhorst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott P Wachhorst MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Wachhorst practice?
- Dr. Scott Wachhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wachhorst practices Neurological Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Surgeons.