A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Weaner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weaner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weaner, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weaner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Weaner DO is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Weaner practice?
- Dr. Scott Weaner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Weaner practices Neurology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Neurologists.