A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webb has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Webb DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Webb practice?
- Dr. Scott Webb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Webb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Largo, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons.