A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webb has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Webb practice?
Dr. Scott Webb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Tampa, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons.