inactive

Scott A Webb DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 4th, 2015
Gotten Better
I have seen Dr Webb for several years now. Promptness has gotten better over the last year. He found problems no one else had and resolved my 25 years of pain. I can ride a bicycle, motorcycle and walk with much less pain now. If I call the office and leave a message for the nurse I get a call back within a day. If I have a problem with pain I get an appointment right away. I like Dr Webb. He is friendly and will explain the problems and offer non-invasive methods to deal with an issue. Surgery is a last option. His staff are cheerful and willing to help out with any concern or questions.

January 25th, 2013
this Dr. damaged me for life. He decided my spine needed to be moved to the left. Now I have to wear lifts on my left foot and have constant sever pain in my lower back. Buyer beware.

May 9th, 2012
Find Someone else
First visit 1.5 hr wait for a 3 minute visit with the doctor. OK MRI was needed. Second visit after 1.5 hrs again I asked how much longer - oh another hour. Lets make the good doctor wait 2 hrs next time he goes to the grocery store. The facility has not been updated in 20 years - benches were falling apart.

February 17th, 2012
Dr Webb is very knowledgable and very caring. He will give you the attention you need and the answers to all of your questions. He is very nice and polite. The problem is the waiting room is a long wait, but he is definately worth the wait! I have waited 2 hours in the waiting room for him, but still worth it!

June 17th, 2011
Dr. Webb should explain in detail every aspect of surgery prior to the actualsurgery. I realize that he is a busy doctor however, patient knowledge shouldbe foremost. Sometimes a long waitingtime for appointment (first vist was 2hrs. in office). After first visit maybea 30 minute wait., Still too long.

March 22nd, 2011
awesome doctor
Dr.Webb is a great surgeon. He operated on my fiancea. He did a spinal fusion. He is just a wonderful Dr. overall. I recomend him highly.