Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile
Florida Spine Institute
2250 Drew St
Clearwater, FL 33765
727-797-7463
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by franc on Jan 25th, 2013

this Dr. damaged me for life. He decided my spine needed to be moved to the left. Now I have to wear lifts on my left foot and have constant sever pain in my lower back. Buyer beware.

|  hes a jerk.  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

hes a jerk.staff calls me to come 30min early. i wait 2 1/2 hours. go up to find out whats taking to long...find out Dr. no there. i got a little mad, ask to see office mang. she said sorry ect... iget back there and Thanking he was going to say sorry or we should of told u i was running late.he shakes my hand and tells my off and said this is how we do things!!!!!!!!!and befor i can say anything he walks out...

|  Find Someone else  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

First visit 1.5 hr wait for a 3 minute visit with the doctor. OK MRI was needed. Second visit after 1.5 hrs again I asked how much longer - oh another hour. Lets make the good doctor wait 2 hrs next time he goes to the grocery store. The facility has not been updated in 20 years - benches were falling apart.

Feb 17th, 2012

Dr Webb is very knowledgable and very caring. He will give you the attention you need and the answers to all of your questions. He is very nice and polite. The problem is the waiting room is a long wait, but he is definately worth the wait! I have waited 2 hours in the waiting room for him, but still worth it!

Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. Webb should explain in detail every aspect of surgery prior to the actualsurgery. I realize that he is a busy doctor however, patient knowledge shouldbe foremost. Sometimes a long waitingtime for appointment (first vist was 2hrs. in office). After first visit maybea 30 minute wait., Still too long.

|  awesome doctor  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr.Webb is a great surgeon. He operated on my fiancea. He did a spinal fusion. He is just a wonderful Dr. overall. I recomend him highly.