A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wehrly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wehrly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wehrly
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wehrly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wehrly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehrly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wehrly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Wehrly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Wehrly practice?
- Dr. Scott Wehrly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Wehrly practices Ophthalmology near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Tavares Ophthalmologists.