A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Weisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allen Weisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Weisenberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Weisenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Weisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Emeryville, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Infectious Disease Doctors.