A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Weisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenberg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Weisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Weisenberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Weisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Weisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Infectious Disease Doctors.