A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stuart Weissman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Scott Weissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Weissman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.