Learn more about Dr. Scott Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance