Learn more about Dr. Scott Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stuart Weissman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Scott Weissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Weissman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.