A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Weissman practice?
Dr. Scott Weissman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.