A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wellmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wellmann, Pediatrician, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wellmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellmann graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wellmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Wellmann MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Wellmann practice?
- Dr. Scott Wellmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wellmann practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.