A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Welsh, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Welsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage regeneration
- Knee Disorders
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Welsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Scott Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Welsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons and Austin Surgeons.