Learn more about Dr. Scott Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Welsh, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welsh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Welsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Southwest Hospital
- Dell Childrens Med Center of Ctrl Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Welsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Scott Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Welsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons and Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.