A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Werden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Werden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Werden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werden graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Werden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allison Werden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Werden practice?
- Dr. Scott Werden has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Werden practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.