Dr. Scott West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott West?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015

Dr West did an excellent surgery with me for a spinal laminectomy with fusion. Although he is not a warm and fuzzy doctor, he is affable. I would trade a personable doctor anytime for his expertise.

May 6th, 2015

Have surgery 4 times in one year. Excellent care

July 18th, 2014

Amazing Dr West...!

Dr. West and his staff were great, spectacular! I had my back surgery this year for herniated disc and results were immediate! He gave me my life back. A+

May 1st, 2014

very happy

I really would highly recommend Scott West I've been seeing him over a year. I hade three back surgery's And I fill that he has done amazing job. Thank you Doctor West.

January 3rd, 2011

Overall best Surgeon

My sister had surgery by Dr. Scott West on her neck. She did not have feeling in her arm and was unable hold her new born baby. After a week she was b ...

July 11th, 2009

Office Staff Is A Joke!

My physican was referring me to Dr. West. I received a call but, at the time, couldn't answer my cell. Dr. West's office left a message. On Monday (the next business day), I returned the phone call from Dr. West's office, asking for the person who left the voice mail. Linda had no clue who I was and denied ever calling me nor getting any information from my physician.I called my doctor's office and spoke to the person who handles this. She told me that she had not only faxed all the information to Dr. West's office once, but had faxed it twice and spoke on the phone with LINDA twice in one day last week (the week I was called), before faxing the information and then a courtesy call after faxing to confirm that she had indeed received all my information.Kaye (the woman at my Dr's office) told me she would call me back; we hung up and I guess she called Dr. West's office. Upon calling me back, Kaye told me that Linda had called her a liar saying that she had not spoken with her last week, she had not received any information on me, Linda had NOT called me, blah blah blah. I had told Kaye that I still had the voice mail on my cell (I keep voice mail for about 30 days or more...ya never know when things like that will come in handy) and I will gladly let her hear the voice mail when I come in Tuesday. She said she believed me and that this is not the first time that this has happened with Dr. West's office and Linda.There was another neurosurgeon that my physican was sending people to and after she talks with my physican this evening, Kaye feels that no more of her patients will go to Dr. West. This was the last straw. Kaye faxed all my info to the other neurosurgeon, they called about 40 minutes later, we made an appointment and the next business day I had my packet for my first appointment! Now that is how business is conducted!I usually laugh and claim I want some of the drugs that people are doing when they goof up or act stupid...uh, I don't even want any of the pharmaceuticals those unprofessionals are doing at Dr. West's office. And shame on someone like Dr. West to allow them to ruin a reputation he has spent his adult life to build.

March 21st, 2009

Eh...

I was a patient for the first time to Dr. West just recently and I have to say his office staff leaves little to be desired. Very unprofessional (crude jokes/sexual remarks made) at the front desk left a sour taste in my mouth. Dr. only spent about 10 minutes in the room actually talking to me. I haven't been back, not sure that I want to at this point.

September 12th, 2008

Literally a life saver for me.

In 2007 Dr. West performed back surgery. He was very thorough in explaining the benefits and possible risks involved. I have done very well since and my quality of life is back to the way I had hoped. I feel Dr. West is a dedicated and very caring physician.

November 7th, 2016