Learn more about Dr. Scott Westermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Westermeyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westermeyer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Westermeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Westermeyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westermeyer graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Westermeyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Arthur Westermeyer MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Westermeyer practice?
- Dr. Scott Westermeyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Westermeyer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Opelika, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, GA and Monroe, GA.
See Opelika Cardiologists.