A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Westermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Westermeyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Westermeyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westermeyer graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Westermeyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Arthur Westermeyer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Westermeyer practice?
- Dr. Scott Westermeyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Westermeyer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Opelika, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and Athens, AL.
See Opelika Cardiologists.