Dr. Scott Whittaker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2012
Loyal Patient
I have used Dr. Whittaker as my primary doctor for the past 10 years. I have recommended him to many friends, all of whom have been very happy. He is so easy to talk to, which is very important in a patient/doctor relationship. He really listens. I will continue to rely on him for many years to come.

April 24th, 2012
Move on to the next practice!
Office staff is very rude. Dr. Whittaker kept my results and did not follow up until late in the afternoon the following day. Office locked the door at 4:30 and nurse kept my prescribed pain medication so I did not have anything for pain. He came recommended from a friend but I will not be going back. His bed side manner was poor and uncaring. Lab looked to be unclean, as well. Find another doctor and another practice!

March 23rd, 2012
Saved My Life and Marriage
This man is AWESOME!! I suffered from post pardum depression and he literally carried me through it. He offered for me to speak with his wife, what doctor does that. He is amazing and I will never switch!! If I am clear across the country I will come see him first. My husband is stubborn as anything and Whittaker will meet him half way. Once my husband's solutions doesn't work (which is never) Dr. Whittaker's does. We are so blessed to have him in our lives and without him I would be truly dead.

July 22nd, 2011
Long time Patient
I have been seeing Dr Whittaker for the entire time he has been with this practice. He has always been compassionate, caring and thorough. Unfortunately, I recently had to move 600+ miles away, HOWEVER, because he IS so good, I have continued to see him, driving that distance in order to get the high quality care that he gives. Yes, I'm fortunate not to have serious medical conditions that require immediate attention and it's worth the time and effort it takes to get to his office.

April 11th, 2011
Dr. Whittaker's dismissive manner led me to ignore important health issues until they were later properly diagnosed by other doctors. Do NOT use this doctor - no patient should have to feel the condescension with which he dismisses their concerns by saying, "it could be worse," nor the pain of late discovery that there actually was a real health issue that could have been discovered earlier were it not for his incompetence and arrogance. He has lost me as a patient.

December 6th, 2016