A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wickless is Excellent. Dr. Wickless has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickless graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wickless has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wickless accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 7 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wickless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Wickless practice?
Dr. Scott Wickless practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Durango Dermatologists and Durango Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Wickless, Dr. Scottie Wickless, Dr. Scotty Wickless