A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wiesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wiesen, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiesen
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiesen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wiesen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wiesen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Laurence Wiesen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Wiesen practice?
- Dr. Scott Wiesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wiesen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Gastroenterologists.