Dr. Scott Wiesen MD Patient Reviews

3.8

no change

December 22nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Wiesen is super nice and very easy to talk with. He and his staff takes time with you to ease any concerns you may have.

June 24th, 2013
Make you feel really comfortable
It was one of the best experience for something that could be really uncomfortable. He was charming, funny, explain clearly and on time. His staff was courteous and try to help in any way they could. A++++

February 17th, 2011
Office Staff
Dr.Wiesen,Thank you for your care during my most recent hospitlization. Unfortunatly I had a most unpleasent dealing with your office staff. Not only were they rude to me, they were uncaring and told me that you did all I you could do to help me and to go back to the hospital and was not able to talk to you directly. THey also told me not to call your office so much and your office was having phone problems that day! How was I to know this? Due to your office staff, I will NOT be coming back. Not only are they rude, they are fake when you are actually in your office seeing you as a follow up patient.My husband is a Dr. too and if one of his office staff ever treated someone like this, I would hope he would let them go on the spot and find someone professional, caring and understanding.I hope you find this review helpfull?

November 12th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr Wiesen for over 10 years. I was amazed on my initial visit with the level of customer service and true compassion shown by all the staff as well as Dr. Wiesen. Let's face it....for most, a colonoscopy is not a desired procedure....everyone works so hard to ensure that you are comfortable. I would recommend this team without exception.

October 22nd, 2010