A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wilkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wilkinson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wilkinson DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Scott Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wilkinson practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.