A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wilkinson DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Scott Wilkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Wilkinson practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.