A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Williams, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Williams MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Scott Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Williams practices Radiation Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Norfolk Radiation Oncologists.